Updated: Jun 6
This type of visa may be granted to foreigners who visit Cambodia for investment, employment, technical support and training/internship purposes.
Business / Ordinary (Class-E) Visa:
- Single-entry visa (Some passport holders from China, Japan and South Korea may apply for a multiple-entry visa with a validity of up to 3 years).
- 3-month validity
- Only 30-day allowable stay
- Renewable after entry into Cambodia at Cambodia's General Department of Immigration.
Who Can Apply:
- Those owning businesses in Cambodia;
- Those having accepted an employment/training/internship offer from Cambodia;
- Those having received an invitation from a registered company/organization in Cambodia; and
- Those being sent to Cambodia for business purposes by a registered company/organization in Singapore.
1. Fill out the Visa Application Form ( Do it in advance at home if possible)
- A completely filled and signed visa application form - (1 copy)
- A photo (35x45 mm) recently taken within three months - (1 piece)
2. Actual Passport
- Validity: more than six months balance at the time of entry
- Visa page: at least 2 free pages for the visa sticker
3. Supporting Documents
- An invitation letter (addressed to the Royal Embassy of Cambodia) from a registered company/institution in Cambodia, certificate of incorporation, latest patent tax certificate of the company/institution and a business schedule (if applicable);
- A copy of passport bio-data page; and
- A copy of most recent Cambodian visa (if applicable).
4. Health Insurance (encouraged to purchase) - not compulsory
* Notice: - All applicants are required to personally come to the Embassy to apply for visas without prior appointment.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
- Visas processing time: 2 business days.