Updated: Jun 21
This visa is issued to foreigners who enter Cambodia for private, tourism and sightseeing purposes.
Tourist (Class-T) Visa:
- Single-entry visa
- Visa sticker's validity: 3 months
- Duration of stay allowed: 30 days
- Renewable after entry into Cambodia for another 30 days only at Cambodia's General Department of Immigration.
Who Can Apply:
- General travelers with tourism purposes.
- Passport holders from some countries/territories may not need to apply for a tourist visa. Click here to learn more.
1. Fill out the Visa Application Form ( Do it in advance at home if possible)
- A completely filled and signed visa application form - (1 copy)
- A photo (35x45 mm) recently taken within three months - (1 piece)
2. Actual Passport
- Validity: more than six months balance at the time of entry
- Visa page: at least 2 free pages for the visa sticker
3. Supporting Documents
- A copy of passport bio-data page;
- A copy of previous T-visa sticker (if available);
- A copy of flight itinerary to Cambodia (if available);
4. Health Insurance (encouraged to purchase) - not compulsory
* Notice: - All applicants are required to personally come to the Embassy to apply for visas without prior appointment.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary (including, but not limited to, a proof of financial support and a hotel/accommodation reservation slip in Cambodia).
- Visa processing times: 2 business days.