Updated: Jun 6
This visa is granted to person who has a Cambodian nationality and holds a valid foreign passport.
Special (Class-K) Visa:
- Multiple-entry visa
- Visa sticker's validity = Passport's validity
- Duration of stay: Permanent
- Visa is not transferable to a new passport
Who Can Apply:
- Those whose parent (s) is/are Cambodian national.
1. Fill out the Visa Application Form ( Do it in advance at home if possible)
- A completely filled and signed visa application form - (1 copy)
- A photo (35x45 mm) recently taken within three months - (1 piece)
2. Actual Passport
- Validity: more than six months balance at the time of entry
- Visa page: at least 2 free pages for the visa sticker
3. Supporting Documents
- A copy of applicant's passport bio-data page;
- A copy of previous K-visa sticker (if available);
- A copy of applicant's birth certificate; - A copy of Cambodian parent's/parents' Khmer ID card or passport; and - A copy of marriage certificate of parents.
* Notice: - All applicants are required to personally come to the Embassy to apply for visas without prior appointment.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
- Visa processing times: 3 - 5 business days.